How We Protect Your Information
When you give us personal information by registering on the site, we use state of the art encryption technology. This means that your data is "scrambled" before it is sent to us, and is incredibly safe, as it can only be "unscrambled" by us once we've received it safely. The data you provide us with is stored in secure databases behind software known as "firewalls", and we employ strict security policies to make sure your data remains safe.
What information do we collect?
1) We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily submit that information to our website, this information includes: your name, email address, postal address, phone number, etc.
2) We collect personal information when you register for promotional emails, set up a shopping account, purchase goods, contact customer service, or engage in other interactive features with our sites (e.g., consumer opinion surveys).
3) We often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us to help us make e-mail more useful and interesting. And we often communicate with customers in connection with marketing and other related purposes based on your marketing preferences.
4) We do not sell or ship any items ordered through the Site directly to anyone we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should use the Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to us.
How do we use your personal information?
1) In order to serve you better, we may combine the information you provide us online. We use that information to improve your overall shopping experience.
2) The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest product announcements, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don't want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
3) We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
Do we share your information?
We assure we will not share the information with any third parties. We are committed to protecting your personal information security. A variety of security technologies and procedures is used to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. You should be careful about providing your password to others in order to help protect your personal information further. We cannot ensure or warrant that the personal information or private communications you transmit to us will always remain private while we strive to protect your personal information. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential if a password is used to help protect your accounts and personal information.
Use of Site Signifies Consent